Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We put the "Poo" back in Pool Hall!

I'm tired and thinking about marketing and while the above slogan has no shortage of visual possibilities, it might not be the direction we're trying to go in.
Anyhoo, The Palomino is open! We had a pretty amazing weekend and the future looks pretty bright. While a huge weight has been lifted off my back, my OCD won't stop peaking until our super secret office is completed and I can file stuff. Files, filing, filing cabinets!!! Our financial situation is still pretty dismal and it won't be anytime soon until we can tell what kind of numbers we need to be hitting. I'm starting to bore myself a little so it's time to move on............
All this stress has been getting me to thinking about how to sort out all this stuff and deal with it in healthy ways. Shit, this may be starting to sound boring too, but this is entirely voluntary for you dear reader. I've actually been thinking about desires a lot lately and how they kinda rule my life in different ways. Desires to achieve financial stability, to fall in love, to get tipsy and smooch, to deal with stress with shitty food, beers and smokes, to feel wanted, to want to be needed and so on and so forth. You get the picture, right? It's hard to balance say something like the urge to have a really greasy (and delicious) cheeseburger as a treat after a tough week and eating crappy food everyday because I'm too busy to take the time to go shopping and cook something for myself. This could be heading into territory a little to heavy for my brain right now and I'm getting more tireder by the minute and I'm not too sure how confessional I want this to be, what if my Mom reads it?
I really hope she doesn't.
Come by the Palo and bring me a cheeseburger, let's fall in love, drink beers, smooch, balance my checkbook and do some yoga.



No comments:

Post a Comment